Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Diving into Technology - The Adventures of Fall 2016

So this year our district gave each high school 4 laptop carts for each core content area and LOTE.  While the addition of the technology is wonderful and I'm not going to be the first to turn it down, the PL that the teachers have received has been fast and furious.  

Some of my teachers forget what the different resources are that they've received training on so far so I made this little cheat sheet full of links and screenshots to help my teachers out.  I figured others might like it too.  

CHS Fall Tech PD Resource Snapshot


Let me know if you see something that should be added to any of the quick summaries or have any additional tips or tricks for any of the resources.

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment